Phantom 4 & RPL Bundle
If you’re a looking to buy a drone for reasons outside the recreational, look no further than our Phantom 4 & RPL Bundle. Get qualified, get flying. The Phantom 4 sports sweeping curves, refined lines and a polished shell that redefines the classic Phantom 4 shape. Exquisite detailing and matt finish components add a level of finish and quality that has never been seen before in a flying camera.
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum fight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
Included in box:
- Aircraft body
- Remote controller
- Propeller pairs
- Intelligent flight battery
- Battery charger and power cable
- Manuals (additional information can be accessed in the DJI companion app for Android and iOS)
- Additional accessories available here.
Included in the RPL Course:
- All ground school classroom lectures
- Copies of all material required in the classroom
- Lunch everyday in class or at training
- Flight training on approved simulators and RPAS with an approved instructor
- Shared accommodation and meals while we are away for flight training in the Klein Karoo
- Practical Restricted Radio License course and Radio exam
- All relevant exams for ground school (first sitting only)
- The English Proficiency Test
- 1 x DFE Test for 1 rating (Multi-Rotor, Airplane or Helicopter)
- The RPL application to the CAA
- Class 4 Medical Certificate as required and to be presented before the start of the course. (This can take up to 2 weeks to get an appointment – so don’t delay!)