Our Service Commitment:
Under level 4 lockdown regulations we have geared up to open our weMove service offering to help our customers stay connected without you having to leave the safety of your home.
It is the duty of all South Africans to ensure the safety of both our staff and our customers and limit the spread of Covid-19.
To ensure this we have implemented the below health & safety protocols inline with the guidelines of the South African Government and World Health Organization.
For more information on COVID-19 please visit sacoronavirus.co.za
On arrival before exiting the vehicle, the driver will:
- Sanitize his/her hands with sanitizer
- Ensure their masks are securely fitted
- Wipe down ESD jacket with sterilizer solution and put on their jacket and secure hood.
On exiting the vehicle and entering your home or office our Technician will:
- Ensure they keep a 1.5 meter distance from any person present where possible.
- Our technician will need a small flat surface to work on where they will repair your device.
We would encourage you to allocate this space prior to their arrival to limit any contact. This area will need to be close to an electrical outlet.
- The technician will then sterilize the area and set up his equipment while wiping down each item before it's placed on the area.
- The technician will then ask you to place your device in an allocated area of which he/she will then pick up your device and sterilize your device with a sterile solution on a cloth.
- The technician will then speak to you (from 1.5 meters away) to inquire about any issues you are experiencing with your device.
- They will then complete the repair.
- Upon completion, the technician will sterilize your device with sterile solution and a cloth and place your device in an allocated area.
- You will then be able to pick up your device and test that you are happy with the repair.
- The technician will then sterilize their hands and the card machine and place this in the allocated area.
- You will then be required to enter your card payment details and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After payment, the machine will be placed back in the allocated area and the machine sterilized again before being packed away.
- All equipment will be wiped down with sterile solution and packed away.
- Your invoice will be emailed to you to limit contact.
Once the technician is back in their vehicle, they will sanitize their hands thoroughly and then safely remove their mask and ESD Jacket.
They will then move on to their next repair job.